- Shipping is free for all orders over $100 (Use code: FREESHIPPING).
- A flat rate of $9.95 is charged for all orders under $100.
- All orders are dispatched within 1-2 business days (we aim to ship your order within 24 hours)
- We use 100% plastic free materials to package your order.
- Our parcels are 100% carbon neutral. Our Australia Post service and our Sendle Courier service are both Carbon Neutral which they achieve by reducing their carbon emissions and by purchasing carbon offsets for the remaining emissions.
- Shipping usually takes between 2 – 10 days.
- You will receive a shipping & tracking message to either your mobile phone or your email (depending on what information you provided with your order).
Loss & Damage
- It is your responsibility to advise us should an order delivery be late, incorrect or damaged. Please contact us immediately on email@example.com.
- Should an order be lost in transit, damaged or incorrect, we may not send replacement items immediately. Replacement items will be dispatched according to our discretion following our investigations. We may ask for the damaged items to be returned or for photos to show the issue.
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
- We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery.
- We use all plant based materials to package your order. We don’t use plastic satchels or plastic wrap. This means that your package is not going to be 100% waterproof. If your courier-drop area at your location is not going to be under-cover then it is your responsibility to contact us if your package could be water damaged. We will try to make arrangements or add packaging material as best we can.
Our Packaging Materials
- Cardboard cartons and boxes (new and recycled)
- Kraft tape
- Kraft Paper
- Recycled paper/newspaper wadding
- Recycled plant based biodegradable materials (re-used from shipments which we receive)
When preparing your order we carefully select appropriate packing materials. We try not to over-package any order and we don’t use any plastic packaging material.